Presented By: Dan Ross, Pharm.D
Review proven strategies for medication error prevention and medication vulnerabilities in the perinatal patient population. Learn how to decrease the risk of patients experiencing a medication related event and how to mitigate harm if an event is to occur.
- Describe three highly effective strategies for medication error prevention
- List 3 actions that can address the medication safety vulnerabilities found with the use of PCA infusions
- Identify a potential antidote for the inadvertent IV administration of bupivacaine
- Describe the dangers associated with magnesium sulfate
- List 3 actions that can be taken to minimize the risk of administering oxytocin inadvertently
WHO SHOULD WATCH
Your entire healthcare team will benefit from this session so please be sure to tune in.
For OB inquiries, please contact Heather Gocke at (818) 545-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.