BETA Healthcare Group supports the efforts of our members and insureds to reduce the risk of employment practices claims with a suite of services, training and information. Recognizing that aligning employment practices to continuously evolving federal, state, and local requirements can be a challenge for any healthcare organization, we created BETA*rm EPL to help identify and manage employment practices liability risks.
Our suite of services includes:
- In-depth Risk Assessments of:
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices
- Maintenance of personnel files including discipline and religious preferences
- Accommodation of disabilities and religious preferences
- Employee Handbook and other communications to employees and contractors
- Training of supervisors
- Investigation of complaints
- Employee Privacy practices
- Live training for Supervisors and Human Resources Professionals on these topics:
- Trends in employment practices liability claims
- Recognizing and preventing unlawful discrimination: beyond sexual harassment
- Preventing retaliation claims
- Investigating complaints of misconduct
We also provide risk management advice on all of the employment practices liability topics above. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BETA’s risk management team members will partner with your organization to provide valuable support and guidance to help you achieve success.