Our workers’ compensation coverage is designed to protect public and non-profit healthcare organizations of all sizes and their employees. BETA is focused on member education and training to minimize disruption in the workplace resulting from work related injuries and offers a range of innovative safety and savings programs to diverse healthcare communities throughout California.
- Primary workers’ compensation coverage
- Excess workers’ compensation coverage
- Access to an employee safety expert who will work to build a customized Service Plan focused on the specific needs of the organization aimed at minimizing injuries, protecting employees, and controlling costs.
- Employee safety services that include loss identification and trending information and reports; hazard and risk evaluations to identify potential loss exposures; and access to a variety of written safety and loss prevention programs including regulatory programs, injury and illness prevention, safe patient handling, and ergonomics at no extra cost to members.
- Eligibility to participate in the CARE (Commitment, Accountability, Responsibility, Engagement) Fund Program designed to assist member organizations in meeting the goals of their Service Plan by distributing funds through a reimbursement process towards employee safety-directed expenditures.
- Employee Safety & Wellness Initiative (ESWI) program that tackles common trends in employee safety and workers' compensation and promotes best practices strategies with incentives granted to members that meet key goals.
- Services focused on organizational culture, building awareness and developing analyses through the lens of human factors and system design.