BETA Risk Management Authority's (BETARMA) Workers' Compensation coverage is designed to cover non-profit healthcare organizations in California include (but are not limited to) clinics, dental facilities, hospitals, home health & hospices and skilled nursing facilities. We are focused on claim cost containment, educating our members and providing programs that increase safety and reduce cost. We can facilitate placement of volunteer and out-of-state coverage if required.
- Primary Workers’ Compensation coverage
- Guaranteed Cost
- Large Deductible (Deductible options from $250,000)
- Excess Workers' Compensation coverage
- Excess over SIR's (SIR options from $350,000)
- TPA Services
Coverage provided by:
- BETA Risk Management Authority (BETARMA) - A.M. Best rating: A (Excellent); FSC IX
- Coverage offered in CA
Workers' Compensation Statutory Limits each Occurrence
- Bodily Injury by Accident: $2,000,000 Each Accident
- Bodily Injury by Disease: $2,000,000 Each Accident
- Bodily Injury by Disease: $2,000,000 Each Employee
BETA RISK MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY BROCHURE
Download (.pdf) a copy of our BETA*rm brochure, which provides an overview of our risk programs and services.