Healthcare organizations have complexities and characteristics that are unlike any other industry. BETA members have access to comprehensive loss prevention consulting services aimed at minimizing injuries, controlling costs, and protecting their employees.
Our Employee Safety Managers are all experts in their field and will review your most frequent causes of loss, conduct a hazard and risk evaluation, and in partnership with the organization, develop a customized Service Plan to meet your needs. The plan includes guidance on how to address and mitigate risk and coupled with ongoing support and consultation with your team, ensures successful implementation.
Click here to Request a Visit.
Available Employee Safety services provided to our members include:
- Loss Trending
- Data Analytics (By Occupation, Work Setting, Cause, Nature of Injury)
- Injury Trending (By Self, Peer)
- Dashboards and KPIs
- Hazard Identification and Risk Evaluations
- Collect and Evaluate Existing Workplace Hazard Information
- Safety Committee Assessment
- Physical Hazards Assessment
- Health Hazards Assessment
- Written Program Requirements Assessment
- Plans, Policy and Program Development
- Safety and Health Program
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Heat Illness Prevention Plan
- Ergonomics and Manual Material Handling
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Programs
- Aerosol Transmissible Disease Program
- Exposure Control Program
- Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Program
- Hazardous Communication Program
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Just Culture Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Technical Assistance
- Compliance with Cal-OSHA Policies
- Job Hazard and System or Environmental Anaysis
Learn how establishing a Service Plan with your BETA Employee Safety Manager can qualify your organization for participation in the CARE Program, which can assist your organization in meeting the goals of your Service Plan by distributing funds towards employee safety-directed expenditures.