On-site hazard and risk evaluations are available to member participants to identify potential employee safety loss exposures and to assist with creating targeted risk mitigation strategies.
An evaluation includes a review of the following areas:
- Evaluation of multiple data sources
- Safety Committee Assessment
- Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)
- Heat Illness Prevention Plan
- Physical Hazards Assessment
- Written Program Requirements Assessment
BETA Risk Management professionals will perform an in-depth review of an organization’s employee safety programs, look at high exposure areas, and examine a variety of factors as part of their assessment, culminating in a confidential report. This report provides a comprehensive view of identified deficiencies, and details recommendations and best practice resources that an organization can use as a blueprint for the development and implementation of improved employee safety programs.
Click here to Request an Evaluation.