BETA Healthcare Group is pleased to provide the California Employment Law Newsletter published by BLR. Each issue highlights new case law and legal and regulatory changes of interest to California employers.
Check out the most recent issues:
- 3/22/2021 - DFEH releases COVID-19 vaccine guidance, Disability bias, PAGA Claims and Arbitration (PDF)
- 3/8/2021 - Post-COVID "new normal" workplaces, Federal rules on classification of contractors, termination following domestic violence conviction (PDF)
- 2/22/2021 - Cal/OSHA updates FAQs on COVID-19 emergency temporary standard, defending a wrongful termination claim, arbitration agreements (PDF)
- 2/8/2021 – Facing Retaliation Claims, OSHA COVID-19 Regulation, Risks of Using AI Software to Screen Applicants (PDF)
- 1/25/2021 – CA News in Brief, Individual Liability, Wage and Hour Law (PDF)
- 1/11/2021 – Disability Discrimination, Sexual Harassment Among Virtual Workers, Workplace Wellness Programs During the Pandemic (PDF)