Healthcare organizations have complexities and characteristics that are unlike any other industry. BETA members have access to comprehensive loss prevention consulting services aimed at minimizing injuries, controlling costs, and protecting their personnel.
Our Employee Safety Managers are all experts in their field and will review your most frequent causes of loss, conduct a hazard and risk evaluation, and in partnership with the organization, develop a customized Service Plan to meet your needs. The plan includes guidance on how to address and mitigate risk and coupled with ongoing support and consultation with your team, ensures successful implementation.
Click here to Request a Visit.
Available employee safety services provided to our members include:
- Loss Trending
- Injury Frequency Trending
- Peer-to-Peer Comparisons
- Dashboard Reports
- Monthly Loss History Reporting
- Risk Mapping
- Hazard and Risk Evaluations
- Safety Committee Assessment
- Physical Hazards Assessment
- Written Program Requirements Assessment
- Policy and Program Development
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Programs
- Aerosol Transmissible Disease Program
- Exposure Control Program
- Hazardous Communication Program
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ergonomics Program
- Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Program
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Polypharmacy Practices
- Return to Work Program
- Error Reporting, Response and Analysis
- Technical Assistance
- Compliance with Cal-OSHA Policies
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
Learn how establishing a Service Plan with your BETA Employee Safety Manager can qualify your organization for CARE (Commitment, Accountability, Responsibility, Engagement) Funds to help you achieve your Service Plan goals.