Follow the links below to view the OB resources BETA*rm provides our members and insureds. As you will see, there is a wealth of information ready for you and your team to apply to your practice to lower your risk and improve patient care.
Advanced Practice Strategies
Professional Association Links
- AWHONN California Chapters
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- California Maternal Quality of Care Collaborative
- California Perinatal Quality of Care Collaborative
- March of Dimes
- March of Dimes California Chapter
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- National Certification Corporation
QUEST FOR ZERO: EXCELLENCE IN OB
We’ve structured our Quest for Zero obstetrical safety program to offer a two tiered approach focused on risk reduction.
BETA Healthcare Group (BETA) sponsors complimentary webinars focused on patient safety efforts and risk reduction strategies valuable to the perinatal setting.
BETA Healthcare Group (BETA) invites you to join OBTalk, a valuable new forum for exchanging best practices among OB team members at member facilities.